Q. How can I access the University Archives?


The library's special collections are open to patrons upon request for the purpose of historical and genealogical research. Anyone seeking access should contact the Special Collections Librarian (252-398-6586) or library@chowan.edu to arrange an appointment.

  • Last Updated May 25, 2017
  • Views 2
  • Answered By Sarah Bonner

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Didn't Find An Answer? Ask Us!

Help us to help you! Please give us as much information as possible.

(252) 398-6212