Q. Are laptops available for student use?
Current CU students may check out laptops from the library. 10 Laptops are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- One laptop per person may be checked-out.
- You will need your Chowan ID and a library account in good standing to borrow a laptop.
- Laptops are for use inside Whitaker Library only.
- Loan period is for 2 hours, with one renewal. Laptop renewals must be done in-person.
- Overdue charges are per hour, with a $650 fine for any laptops that are lost, stolen, damaged beyond repair or not returned.
- All laptops must be returned at least 15 minutes before library closing.
Was this helpful? 0 0
Didn't Find An Answer? Ask Us!
Help us to help you! Please give us as much information as possible.